Benefits of the Push-out Score™
The Push-out Scoring System™ is a powerful tool to assess a turnover event.
- Objective. The Push-out Scoring System is based on publicly available primary sources (press releases, regulatory filings, biographical information), objective facts (stock performance data) and verified information from secondary sources. The Push-out Score offers objective insight.
- Comprehensive. The Push-out Scoring System is based on nine different criteria and samples a variety of perspectives. The Push-out Score gives a comprehensive overview.
- Unbiased. The Push-out Scoring System skates over unreliable and unverifiable sources (e.g., “people familiar with the matter”). The Push-out Score is designed to give unbiased information.
- Verifiable. The Push-out Scoring System is transparent and leads to comprehensible results. The Push-out Score is verifiable.
- Proven. The Push-out Scoring System has been extensively tested on more than thousand individual cases before its first publication. In the past six months alone, we have assessed more than 200 cases and publicly disclosed the results. Our research stands up to outside scrutiny and meets the requirements of our readers and customers. The Push-out Score is a proven method.
- Quick. The Push-out Scoring System is easy to use and offers a pragmatic way to assess management changes. Experienced professionals can achieve robust results within the shortest time and go into more details later. The Push-out Score is quickly available.
- Flexible. The Push-out Scoring System is an open and adaptable system designed to fit the needs of various types of users. The Push-out Score is flexible to use.