Who leaves? Why? So what?
exechange is an independent, privately held research provider widely recognized as an important voice on executive changes.
exechange tracks executive movements and provides the advisory and financial communities with in-depth news, analysis and data that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Stay informed with all the latest news on management changes.
- Learn details about the background.
- Be the first to know more.
Our readers require comprehensive information about the reason for the management change and details regarding the executive-firm fit.
We determine the Push-out Score™.
Forced or voluntary departure? The Push-out Score is the number you need to know.
- We offer objective insight.
- Our proven method and rigorous research provide the foundation for unbiased information.
- exechange is an indispensable resource for personnel professionals and investors.
- Our coverage universe includes the 3,000 largest publicly held companies incorporated in the U.S. based on market capitalization.
The Push-out Scoring System has been extensively tested on more than thousand individual cases before its first publication. In the past six months alone, we have assessed more than 200 cases and publicly disclosed the results.
The Push-out Score on a scale of 0 to 10 gauges the likelihood that a manager was pushed out or felt pressure to leave the position.
An independent, critical examination of the Push-out Score was published by
The Push-out Score was featured by