exechange is the independent, privately held research provider that tracks executive changes and determines the Push-out Score™, a measure of pressure on departing CEOs on a scale of 0 to 10.
exechange publishes weekly reports ($) on capital market-relevant executive changes.
Forced or voluntary departure? Retired or fired? The Push-out Score is the number you need to know.
The Push-out Score on a scale of 0 to 10 gauges the likelihood that a manager was pushed out or felt pressure to leave the position.
- We offer objective insight.
- Our proven method and rigorous research provide the foundation for unbiased information.
- exechange is an indispensable resource for personnel professionals and investors.
- Our coverage universe includes the 3,000 largest publicly held companies incorporated in the U.S. based on market capitalization.
The Push-out Score was featured by The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, The Times and Bloomberg.
The Harvard Business Review wrote about the Push-out Score: ”By more clearly identifying situations in which the CEO has been pushed out, investors can better recognize when a company’s strategy isn’t working and identify investment risks that might not be apparent if a resignation is presumed to be voluntary.”
Corporate governance experts from Stanford University wrote in a research paper: “The Push-out Score developed by exechange offers a systematic approach for combining observable evidence with expert human judgment to arrive at a reasonable assessment of the likelihood of CEO termination.”
- Stay informed with all the latest news on management changes.
- Learn details about the background.
- Be the first to know more.
exechange welcomes questions, comments and disagreements. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org