Who leaves? Why? So what?
exechange is the independent, privately held research provider that tracks executive changes and determines the Push-out Score™, a measure of pressure on departing CEOs on a scale of 0 to 10.
Forced or voluntary departure? Retired or fired? The Push-out Score is the number you need to know.
The Push-out Score on a scale of 0 to 10 gauges the likelihood that a manager was pushed out or felt pressure to leave the position.
- We offer objective insight.
- Our proven method and rigorous research provide the foundation for unbiased information.
- exechange is an indispensable resource for personnel professionals and investors.
- Our coverage universe includes the 3,000 largest publicly held companies incorporated in the U.S. based on market capitalization.
The Push-out Scoring System has been extensively tested on more than thousand individual cases before its first publication. In the past twelve months alone, we have assessed more than 200 CEO turnover events and publicly disclosed the results.
Our readers require comprehensive information about the reason for the management change and details regarding the executive-firm fit.
The model is based on academic research on executive turnover, proprietary algorithms and a text corpus containing thousands of management changes.
The Push-out Score was featured by The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, The Times and Bloomberg.
The Harvard Business Review wrote about the Push-out Score: ”By more clearly identifying situations in which the CEO has been pushed out, investors can better recognize when a company’s strategy isn’t working and identify investment risks that might not be apparent if a resignation is presumed to be voluntary.”
Corporate governance experts from Stanford University wrote in a research paper: “The Push-out Score developed by exechange offers a systematic approach for combining observable evidence with expert human judgment to arrive at a reasonable assessment of the likelihood of CEO termination.”
- Stay informed with all the latest news on management changes.
- Learn details about the background.
- Be the first to know more.
exechange welcomes questions, comments and disagreements. Contact us at email@example.com